Welcome to the Official Website for the Solano County Firemen's Association
The Solano County Firemens's Association was first established in 1948 for the purpose of creating a Widows and Orphans Benevolent Fund for members who passed away.
In 1986, the Association was reorganized and became a non-profit mutual benefit corporation and established by-laws for the following purposes:
- to unite all firefighters and fire departments in Solano County, both volunteer and salaried
- to encourage the formation of local fire departments and districts
- to consider and discuss firefighting and fire prevention in Solano County
- to effect the standardization, improvement and development of existing departments, firefighting methods, equipment organization and personnel
- to foster state and local legislation affecting these purposes and urge legislative cooperation with the Association for these purposes
You are welcome to attend the Association Board meetings on the second Wednesday of every month at 7:30 PM at Suisun Fire District's Main Station, 445 Jackson Street in Fairfield.